Program now available online or via our free App!
- EVOLUTION Circuit Studio! Full info here
- Designed, developed and presented by our own instructors, this high intensity, high energy, interval training will take you further on your fitness journey.
- Suitable for ALL fitness levels.
- Members and Non-Members Welcome.
- Check out = all the exciting new classes & formats such as Tune Up Yoga, Happy Hips Yoga, Mat Pilates, TRX, High Fitness, Cardio Dance, Endurance Ride, Be Strong, Step & Weights, HIIT, Barbell Blast, Power Ride & MORE!!
- Late Cancel & No Show Policy: To ensure optimum attendance in class and minimize Wait List disappointment, "Late Cancel" (less than 8 hours notice) @$10.00 and "No Show" fees @ $20.00 (for classes w/ waitlists) & $10.00 (for classes w/o waitlists) will apply.
SVAC offers FOUR types of classes:
- Group Exercise Classes: 90% of our total class program is included with your SVAC Membership at no additional charge - see "CLASSES" tab here. Pre-registration is required for all classes via our online schedule or custom App. Our Instructors are given full creative licence to create a fun and challenging workout class for you! Non Members may pay a Guest Fee to attend these classes or consider a SVAC Membership if attending more than five classes per month!
- Group Training SESSIONS: Ongoing Group Training sessions that provide additional levels of individual feedback and motivation. See current schedule here. Available in 1, 3, 5 or 10 class passes. Non Member pricing available too.
- Group Training CAMPS: Short term "pop up" options to inject a little extra into your workout routine. See current schedule here. Examples include a 10 day "Back to School" Boot Camp, or single day Bootcamp Blasts. Non Member pricing available too.
- Group Pilates Reformer: "Open" classes available! Drop into Reformer classes as it suits your schedule. Non Member pricing available too. Check out the current schedule here. Or if you would prefer private one-on-one Pilates Reformer with a Personal Trainer, email us here.
Take our 2017 Group Exercise Survey HERE
View our LIVE SCHEDULE here!
Book your classes on the fly with our FREE custom App!
It's YOUR Club!
- 5 - 14 included Group Exercise classes per day (= 55+ per week!)
- No "cookie cutter" classes - Instructors create their own class content and programs!
- Provincially and nationally certified Instructors; no in-house "pseudo" certifications
- Two private Group Exercise studios; cannot view from gym
- Independent air conditioning in each studio for optimum climate control
- Hardwood sprung floors to minimize impact
- NEW Keiser M3i spin bikes
- BOSU, Rebounder, TRX, Body Bars, Ballet Barres, Kettlebells and more!