We want our Club Members and Clients to share the same expectations before entering into a purchasing agreement or transaction.
- Gift Cards: In accordance with Alberta law, gift cards are non refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other funds. SVAC is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards. SVAC gift cards do not expire and can be used towards any Club services.
- Memberships: Prepaid Membership terms may be refunded at the discretion of the Club Manager for medical reasons or a relocation out of the Capital Region. Supporting documentation must be provided from a professional source.
- Tanning: Minutes are non refundable and all packages expire one year from the date of purchase.
- Playcare Non Expiry Cards: Unused visits are non refundable but may be gifted to another Club Member.
- Personal Training sessions: Are non refundable unless otherwise approved by the Personal Trainer due to a Client's extenuating circumstances. Non Member Personal Training Clients are subject to a 10% Non Member surcharge on Training services to cover the cost of access to the facility.
- Specialty Classes: Are non refundable unless a Client develops a medical condition that prevents them from completing the session, and can provide a Doctor's note.
Follow this link to read more about the standards of behaviour expected from our Club Members.
Questions or concerns?
- Call our Club Manager, Christine Rawlins @ 780-460-9999
We want our Club Members to enjoy a relaxing environment when you come to workout. Therefore:
- SVAC has a strict "non endorsement" policy for nutritional and promotional products, including multi-level marketing networks. Club Members are not permitted to actively solict their fellow Members at SVAC through the distribution of materials, samples or products. The Club Manager reserves the right to revoke Membership privileges if this policy is violated.
- A community notice board is available in the boot room for general advertisements and community messages. SVAC reserves the right to remove any material deemed inappropriate.