Your opportunity to make a difference!
Join the Sturgeon Valley Athletic Club team today ! Gain valuable work experience, life skills and become one of our extended family of over fifty Employees, Instructors and Contractors. Our unique atmosphere offers a nurturing workplace environment where your voice counts. Apply today and see why private has its privileges!!
Current Job Postings: As advertised in the St. Albert Gazette and St. Albert Chamber of Commerce website
Front Desk Associate, Membership Experience Team
- Primarily a front line, customer relations position delivering "platinum" service to our Club Members & Clients
- Requires an enthusiastic, motivated and engaging personality, balanced with maturity and professionalism
- Initiating conversations with Members, promoting Club events and activities, plus up-selling Club services and programs, are important aspects of this position
- Strong computer, data entry and Point of Sale skills required, along with an ability to multi task
- Responsible for controlling access to the Club, cash handling and telephone systems.
- Will be trained in Smart Tan procedures and expected to complete a proficiency test.
- Previous experience in the hospitality or customer service field preferred.
- Must be willing to help out in other Departments as reasonably required.
- A personal interest in keeping physically fit is considered an asset.
- Must be available and willing to commit to at least one evening per week, and one weekend shift.
- Submit your resume here attention Ms. Ramonde Maxfield
- Sorry, only candidates scheduled for an interview will be contacted
Employee & Contractor Privileges
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Club Membership
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Free Onsite Parking
- Discounts on Club Services and Merchandise
- Uniform provided
- Seasonal Social Functions
- Pride Point Reward Program
- CPR & AED Training provided for specific positions
If you would like to submit your resume for future consideration, please email it to us stating which Department you would like to work in:
- Membership Service Desk
- Fitness (must hold certification)
- Maintenance / Housekeeping
- Member Lounge
- Personal Training
- Group Exercise - Instructors
In St. Albert, SVAC has partnered with True Balance - a full service Medical Spa & BHRT Clinic.If you would like to submit a resume or inquire about employment opportunities with this organization, please email Sandra for further information.
Our parent company specializes in commercial financing and property management. If you would like to submit a resume or inquire about employment opportunities with this organization, please email us for further information.